Personal Data Protection according to GDPR
ZIZAI HOTELS S.L under current legislation regarding personal data protection, reports that personal data collected through the forms available on the website: https://festivalflora.com/ , are included in computerized files for user specific services of ZIZAI HOTELS S.L.
Personal data collection and processing are aimed at maintaining business relationship and performance in tasks of information, training, counseling and other activities.
Data only will be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the purpose stated above.
ZIZAI HOTELS S.L will adopt the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality for data in accordance with the provisions in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
User may at any time exercise their rights in access, opposition, rectification, limitation, portability and cancellation recognized in Data Protection Regulation. User can exercise these rights free via email to: email@example.com or in the address: C/ O’Donnell, Nº 32, 1º C. C.P. 28009- Madrid (Madrid).
You represent that all information provided by him are true and correct and undertake to keep them updated, communicating changes to ZIZAI HOTELS S.L.
Purpose of the personal data treatment:
What purpose will we treat your personal data?
Zizai Cultura S.L. will process your personal data collected through the website: https://festivalflora.com, for the following purposes:
- To comply with the company’s commercial, labour, corporate and accounting obligations.
- To provide its services in accordance with the particular needs of the clients, in order to fulfil the contracts entered into by it.
- Sending commercial information and newsletters about new services offered on the website and the sector.
- Comply with the company’s internal processes for supplier and contractor management.
- The process of archiving, updating systems, protection and custody of company information and databases.
- The transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been concluded for this purpose, for commercial, contractual, administrative, marketing and/or opera.
- For security or fraud prevention purposes.
- Execute a contract concluded remotely with the user.
- To purchase the products offered through the website.
- To provide the services contracted by the user.
- Send promotional information electronically.
- Provide the information requested by the user through the contact form.
- Reservation and registration.
We remind you that you may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
The fields in these records must be filled in, and it will be impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
How long are the personal data collected retained?
Personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities could arise for the services rendered.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of Zizai Cultura S.L., the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
If you do not provide us with your details, or if you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to deal with your request, making it impossible for us to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Zizai Cultura S.L., unless legally obliged to do so.
Data collected by users of the services:
In cases where the user includes files containing personal data on the shared hosting servers, Zizai Cultura S.L. shall not be held responsible for the user’s failure to comply with the RGPD.
Intellectual property rights https://festivalflora.com
Zizai Cultura S.L. is the owner of all copyright, intellectual and industrial property rights, know-how and any other rights relating to the contents of the https://festivalflora.com website and the services offered therein, as well as the programmes necessary for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the https://festivalflora.com website, other than for strictly private use, is not permitted without prior written consent.
Software Intellectual Property
The user must respect third-party programs made available by Zizai Cultura S.L., even if they are free and/or publicly available.
Zizai Cultura S.L. has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights to the software.
The user does not acquire any rights or licences for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, with the exception of the rights and licences necessary for the fulfilment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the fulfilment of the contract, the user shall require written authorisation from Zizai Cultura S.L., and the user is prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by Zizai Cultura S.L., assuming civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that may occur on the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of negligent or malicious action on their part.
Intellectual property of hosted content
Any use contrary to intellectual property legislation of the services provided by Zizai Cultura S.L. and, in particular, of:
- Use that is contrary to Spanish law or infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content which, in the opinion of Zizai Cultura S.L., is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, software serial numbers or any other content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and e-mail addresses for spamming.
The user bears full responsibility for the content of his website, the transmitted and stored information, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions with reference to intellectual property, third party rights and the protection of minors.
The user is responsible with regard to the laws and regulations in force and the rules concerning the operation of the online service, e-commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The user shall indemnify Zizai Cultura S.L. for the costs incurred by Zizai Cultura S.L. in any case for which the user may be held liable, including legal fees and expenses, even in the event of a non-final court decision.
Protection of hosted information
Zizai Cultura S.L. makes back-up copies of the contents hosted on its servers, however it accepts no liability for the accidental loss or deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of data deleted by users, as the aforementioned data may have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time that has elapsed since the last backup copy.
The services offered, except for specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by Zizai Cultura S.L., when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a fee will be determined in accordance with the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the content is due to causes attributable to Zizai Cultura S.L..
In application of the LSSI. Zizai Cultura S.L. will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Zizai Cultura S.L. is authorised to send commercial communications relating to Zizai Cultura S.L. products or services which are similar to those initially contracted with the customer.
In any case, the user, after proving his or her identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him or her through the Customer Service channels.
An original idea by Zizai Cultura
All rights reserved © of the photos (their authors) © of the texts (their authors).