Application conditions for artistic assistance services Fundación Cajasur-Palacio de Viana programme in FLORA 2022
FLORA International Flower Festival of Cordoba and Fundación Cajasur-Palacio de Viana are calling for 18 artistic assistant positions for the fifth edition of the festival, which will take place from 17 to 27 October 2022.
- Students and/or professionals in artistic and/or technical fields and in the floristry and gardening sector.
- Participation in the production and set-up of floral installations, which will take place in the days prior to the opening of the Festival.
- Professional collaboration in the practice of floral art with internationally renowned artists.
- Assisting the artists in assembling their installations.
- Assisting the organisers in maintaining the works of art during the opening day of the Festival.
- The artistic assistance work will be carried out over a period of 5 days, from 17 to 21 October 2022, both included.
- Experience and interest in diverse fields of artistic genres.
- Candidates must hold a Spanish ID number and have a Spanish Social Security number, in case of being Spanish citizens; a NIE (foreign resident card) and a Spanish Social Security number, in case of being EU citizens; or NIE, permission to work in Spain and have a Spanish Social Security number, in case of being non-EU citizens.
- Candidates must be over 18 years old.
- Knowledge of languages, especially English and Japanese, is a plus.
- FLORA Official Certificate of Artistic Assistance
- Retribution with a total of 300€.
- Registration and deregistration in the Social Security system under a temporary contract due to production circumstances.
- One lunch or dinner per day for each day of work.
- Third-party liability insurance.
- Participants shall pay for their own accommodation and board.
Commitments of selected candidates
- To comply with the rules of operation of the Festival organisers.
- To diligently carry out and complete the set-up, maintenance and dismantling activities entrusted to them.
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding the issues, acts and information to which they have access through their participation in the grant programme.
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae, with special attention to studies, professional activities, grants, exhibitions, awards, etc. Maximum length of one sheet of paper (DINA4).
- Dossier of artistic and/or floral work. Maximum 10 pages.
- Photocopy of NIF (Spanish TIN) or passport.
- Photocopy of a Spanish ID number and a Spanish Social Security number, in case of being Spanish citizens; NIE (foreign resident card) and a Spanish Social Security number, in case of being EU citizens; or NIE, permission to work in Spain and a Spanish Social Security number, in case of being non-EU citizens.
- Current email address, contact phone number and postal address.
- The deadline for submission of the application documents is 16 August 2022 at 11:59 pm CET (local Spanish time).
- IMPORTANT: All the documentation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT: “Artistic assistance FLORA2022”
- The selection of applications shall be carried out by the Festival management in a final decision. The result of the application will be communicated to those selected by email by September 1st.
- The artistic assistant must answer within 48 hours regarding his/her acceptance, and fill out and return the previously received confirmation form.