Application conditions for artistic assistance services Palacio de Viana programme in FLORA 2021
FLORA, International Flower Festival of Cordoba, and Palacio de Viana are calling for 18 artistic assistant positions for the fourth edition of the festival, which will take place from 11 to 21 October 2021.
- Students and/or professionals in artistic and/or technical fields and in the floristry and gardening sector.
- Participation in the production and set-up of floral installations, which will take place in the days prior to the opening of the Festival.
- Professional collaboration in the practice of floral art with internationally renowned artists.
- Assisting the artists in assembling their installations.
- Assisting the organisers in maintaining the works of art during the opening day of the Festival.
- The artistic assistance work will be carried out over a period of 6 days, from 10 to 15 October 2021 inclusive.
- Experience and interest in diverse fields of artistic genres.
- Candidates must have permission to work and live in Spain, hold a NIE (foreign resident card) and have a Spanish Social Security number.
- Candidates must be over 18 years old.
- Knowledge of languages, especially English, is a plus. Profiles with knowledge of french shall also be assessed.
- FLORA Official Certificate of Artistic Assistance
- Retribution with a total of € 300 (not including taxes).
- Registration and deregistration in the Social Security system under a contract for specific works and services.
- One lunch or dinner per day for each day of work.
- Third-party liability insurance.
- Participants shall pay for their own room and board.
Commitments of selected candidates
- To comply with the rules of operation of the Festival organisers.
- To diligently carry out and complete the set-up, maintenance and dismantling activities entrusted to them.
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding the issues, acts and information to which they have access through their participation in the grant programme.
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae, with special attention to studies, professional activities, grants, exhibitions, awards, etc. Maximum length of one sheet of paper (DINA4).
- Dossier of artistic and/or floral work. Maximum 10 pages.
- Photocopy of NIF (Spanish TIN) or passport.
- Current email address, contact phone number and postal address.
- The deadline for submission of the application documents is
30 August EXTENDED TO 6 SEPTEMBER 2021, at 23:59 p.m. (local Spanish time)
- IMPORTANT: All the documentation must be sent to email@example.com SUBJECT: Artistic assistance FLORA2021.
- The selection of applications shall be carried out by the Festival management in a final decision. The result of the application will be communicated to those selected by email by 13 September.
- The artistic assistant must answer within 48 hours regarding his/her acceptance, and fill out and return the previously received confirmation form.
- Those who have been selected in the first three editions of the Festival will not be eligible for places in this year’s edition.